The Virtual Room (492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help on Sql%Not Found

After an Update statement, Sql%NotFound is being validated. Sql%NotFound validates to true even though a record matching the update conditi…

Started by Pradeep Tiptur Nagaraja

1 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Eddie Awad

Sr. IT Analyst - Oracle Financials (Portland, Oregon)

Hey there! I am a Recruiter working on a couple of Oracle positions and I wanted to spread the word. Our client is hiring for full time Sr.…

Started by Heather Carrion

0 Jun 27, 2012

EBS 11i forms are not opening on Linux (Ubuntu).

EBS 11i forms are not opening on Linux (Ubuntu). I installed followiing things but still forms were not opening on linux client, windows cl…

Started by Mahender Singh

1 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Abdul Mannan

Using WebCam in Forms 6i

Hi, How I can use WebCam in Forms 6i to take pictures on-line and store it in Oracle 10g? Thank's Arie

Started by Arie Solnik

1 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by AneebUrRehman

insert /*+ APPEND */ into - creating temp segment issue

Hi Legends.. I am facing a strange issue and unable to understand it because of my limited knowledge. I'll really appreciate if someone ca…

Started by Parry

0 Mar 13, 2012

ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 8208 bytes

Hi, I am getting this error 'ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 8208 bytes' for my production database while taking…

Started by Rahul Mule

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Rahul Mule

how to make the system to show on hand for kit items

Hi, My client wants to show on hand for kit items. So to see the onhand for kits items what is the setup required. Plz tell me Anybody. Tha…

Started by Raj

0 Mar 1, 2012

update column in table from column in another table

I have two tables with following structures Product_Master(P_Id PK,colour) Product_Details(P_Id FK,stock in hand) Product_Master P_Id      …

Started by Hanif H Pathan

0 Feb 29, 2012

ORACLE CERTIFIED PROFFESSIONAL

HAI ALL, I WANT TO TAKE OCP CERTIFICATION THROUGH SELF STUDY.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH BOOKS I HAVE TO REFER AND THE SYLLABUS FOR THE CERT…

Started by rousiya paruvingal

0 Feb 12, 2012

The future of RAW

Hi, I'm currently developing a web application where we're using Oracle Entity Framework and Oracle Membership Provider for .NET. These pr…

Started by Trond Blomholm Kvamme

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Eddie Awad

RSS

Oracle Community On

I'm not a fan of advertising, and so I will not be including any advertisements on OracleCommunity.net. However, managing this community does not come without cost! If you are willing to donate to help pay for the monthly community fees and domain services I accept Bitcoin and PayPal donations.

Donate Bitcoins

Badge

Loading…

Blog Posts

Database hang and Row Cache Lock concurrency troubleshooting

This post will help to analyze Oracle database instance slowdown that can happen due to considerable row cache lock (enqueue) wait events. It’s is based on a real case of a database hang that I worked on recently. I must admit this type of situation does not appear often but it’s very dangerous since it can considerably slow down a database instance or even freeze it for a short period of time. In most cases SQL against ASH view and Systemstate dumps can help to nail down the problem unless…

Continue

Posted by Kirill Loifman on April 15, 2014 at 12:53am

Creating standby database fast and easy

1.PURPOSE AND SCOPE

With 11gR2 rman duplication its really easy to create standby database.

2.PRACTICE

Information

Primary Database SID: PRIM

Primary Database Domain/IP: ABSO

Standby Database SID: PRIM_SBY

Standby Database Domain/IP: CROO…

Continue

Posted by Bugra Canbakal on April 3, 2014 at 10:30pm

© 2014   Created by Steve Karam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service