The Virtual Room (504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

getting project and taks for a employee

Hi,I am trying to get all project for a employee whose user_name(in) is employee id with following query:SELECT PALL.SEGMENT1, PALL.NAME FR…

Started by Ram Sharan Mittal

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Eddie Awad

username password not working from query but working from browser

In Oracle Time and Labor, we are using employee number and password(employee no: 201456 password: 201456_password). If I go to e business s…

Started by Ram Sharan Mittal

2 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Ram Sharan Mittal

Interview/test questions for Oracle EBS R12

I am a student of Oracle EBS Application, does any one know any website that lists interview/test questions for Oracle E-Business Applicati…

Started by oraebs1979

4 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by chandra sekhar

ORACLE DBA

OPTIMIZER

Started by muthupandian

4 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Anton Pavlov

First PocketBook App for Database Administrators

Dear DBA Friends,   We are very happy to announce that dbaBuddy, the IOS (ipad and iphone) application specifically designed for database a…

Started by Uma Lakshman

0 Sep 20, 2012

What's your way to implement SQL join and distinct etc. functions?

Let’s talk more today. The example data is from 2 tables of the classical Northwind database: Orders table with the main fields: OrderID, …

Started by Jim King

0 Sep 20, 2012

Help Required (Load Special Characters through SQL Loader)

Hi All, Please find below details. I am using Oracle 11g. Records from CSV file: AODEFH;FHG Süd 1)  I am trying to load above record throu…

Started by Divyang Shah

0 Sep 11, 2012

How can your guys implement Basic functions of SQL by other ways?

It is known to us that SQL users have to finish composing all codes and then run them all at one time, resulting in a poor ability for inte…

Started by Jim King

0 Sep 11, 2012

Including Freight in Customer Sales Tax Calculation

In the Oracle Receivables User Guide, page 2-16 states "By default, Receivables does not calculate tax on freight charges. However, you can…

Started by Phil

0 Aug 30, 2012

Mass Allocation in R12.1.1

Hi, Iam getting an error while running mass allocation. Please guide me on this. Regards, sudheer

Started by Sudheer M

1 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Eddie Awad

RSS

Oracle Community On

I'm not a fan of advertising, and so I will not be including any advertisements on OracleCommunity.net. However, managing this community does not come without cost! If you are willing to donate to help pay for the monthly community fees and domain services I accept Bitcoin and PayPal donations.

Donate Bitcoins

Badge

Loading…

Blog Posts

Join and Union examples of related tables to show different SQL and esProc syntax

Join multiple tables with “join”

The SQL…

Continue

Posted by Jim King on October 15, 2014 at 12:02am

profiles in Oracle DBA

I've one question it is related to Oracle DBA, I've just read about password settings in profiles concept, i'm little bit confusing on PASSWORD_REUSE_MAX and PASSWORD_REUSE_TIME, and I understand something about these two topics. I updating here what i'm understand when I was reading about this, so tell me is it right or wrong.

1) PASSWORD_REUSE_MAX: This setting is used for reusing of old passwords. The functionality of this setting is restricts reusing of old password for…

Continue

Posted by Bhagya Raj Katta on October 10, 2014 at 7:21am

Dynamic Performance views-what are they?

A little bit about how exactly Oracle retrieves the information from Dynamic performance views. Read more here : http://suntrupth.blogspot.in/2014/10/dynamic-performance-views-what-are-they.html

Posted by Suntrupth Yadav on October 9, 2014 at 9:30am

Oracle Masters?

Where can I ask my Oracle / PlSQL related doubts from masters ?

Posted by Mohammed on September 24, 2014 at 6:07pm

© 2014   Created by Steve Karam.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service