I am the Oracle Recruitment Specialist at E-Resourcing, having worked specifically within the Oracle recruitment industry for 4 years. My successful career in Business Development stretches over 12 years.
It is the strength of the relationships a recruiter harvests within their particular marketplace, their specialist IT knowledge, the quality and speed of their service and their levels of candidate control that sets the standard of their service above others. I have outlined 5 reasons why I feel confident that I could be of value when recruiting Oracle skills and why companies and candidates continue to work with me:
• I have invested time in building a substantial network of proven Oracle specialists, and as such am not solely dependent on responses to advertising and online job boards. This enables me to provide quality resources that are not easily identified by or available to my competitors.
• I have worked exclusively in the Oracle market for over 4 years.
• I take pride in supplying a highly professional and honest service and this approach has given clients the confidence to work with me both on an exclusive basis and in supplying whole project teams.
• I have placed Oracle Specialists and teams on projects throughout Europe and the UK.
• I service a broad range of market sectors including Finance, Medical, Travel, Public Sector, Government, Consultancy, Media and Telecomms.
I have a client who is looking for an Oracle Financials Functional Consultant with experience of implementing in Latvia. Does anyone know someone who has or can suggest a line of enquiry that will help me to identify one?
I am Rahul Saini, Working with an IT Consulting Firm who looks or concentrates only on Oracle ERP`s for the past 11 years. Most of our clients are direct clients, and we are looking for partners across the globe.
any further response can be forwarded to .
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org